Saturday 1 December 2012

December Challenge

Welcome to our just for fun challenge for December.

One of the birth flowers for December is the Narcissus.  Your challenge is to take inspiration from this picture - be it the flowers, the colours or something else.

Picture source


This month the challenge is just for fun as crafting is intended to be and here is what our fabulous design team have created:
 Kelly
 For my card I was inspired by the pretty white flowers and the traditional nature of the December flowers.
I was really surprised to see that Narcissus was the birth flower for December as I always associated them with spring. As I was looking forward to making something Christmassy for this months challenge I decided to still do that so made a snowflake tree decoration using the colours of Narcissus. This is actually two snowflake frames, one stuck onto of the other to give a fuller look. This challenge spurred me on to make a few more in other colours which I have put on my blog.



I was inspired by the splash of yellow in the centre of the flowers and made this gift tag!


Eleni

I was inspired by the flowers and the colours to create this art journal page.


Kerry
I made a brooch inspired by the colours in the photo.

Tiffany
 I made a layout using the white and yellow of the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. These are some fantastic projects. I think I'm going to get busy and participate in the challenge.
    Thanks for all the inspiration.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete