Wednesday 23 September 2009

Colour Mixes

New to the shop are colour mixes. Ranging from very pale, to bright, to muted right through to dark these ranges are mixed to give you variety in your card making and scrapbooking.
The links to each product are not working but if you click on this link to get to the shop and then click on the colour mixes category when you get there all these new mixes can be accessed from there.
White Mix (all same colour)


Brown/Orange Autumn Mix (bad photo sorry)






Pink Mix






Blue Mix




Yellow/Orange Mix




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m Femi, I am an artist; doing my masters now. Gosh, i really love what u are doing with your blog, are u an artist or photography? Your blog is really creative and unique too; for I like the photographic expressions, it gives life to your blog,i really love the root picture, it reminds me of a painting of mine that i did, its called "The making of man from the Roots" keep it up and never give up; for the sky is your limit. You could check out my own blog, its www.oloidifemi-art.blogspot.com. You could leave your comment there. Keep up the dream! Please reply in English. Thanks and stay blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete